- ICMEA 2021 adheres to strict review process. Several technical reviewers take charge of reviewing the submitted manuscripts on paper contents and English usage for high quality publication and meet the global standard.
Key Engineering Materials
(ISSN : 1662-9795)
- "Key Engineering Materials" is a peer-reviewed periodical which covers entire range of basic and
applied aspects of the synthesis and research, modelling, processing and application of advanced
“Key Engineering Materials” is one of the largest periodicals in its field.
"Key Engineering Materials" specializes in rapid publication of thematically complete volumes from international conference proceedings and complete special topic volumes. We do not publish stand alone papers by individual authors.
Authors retain the right to publish an extended and significantly updated version in another periodical.
- Abstracted/Indexed in :
- SCOPUS www.scopus.com.
- EI Compendex www.ei.org/.
- SCImago Journal & Country Rank(SJR) www.scimagojr.com.
- Inspec (IET, Institution of Engineering Technology) www.theiet.org.
- Chemical Abstracts Sercive (CAS) www.cas.org.
- Google Scholar scholar.google.com.
- GeoRef www.americangeosciences.org/georef.etc...
- ISSN print 1013-9826 | cd 1662-9809 | web 1662-9795
EI Compendex Source List : Updated January 01, 2020
SCOPUS Source List : Updated February, 2019
- Additional Information:
- Please ask for additional information: firstname.lastname@example.org