- Applied Mechanics and Materials (ISSN: 1662-7482)
- About :
"Applied Mechanics and Materials" is a peer-reviewed journal which specializes in rapid publication of proceedings of international scientific conferences, workshops and symposia as well as special volumes on topics of contemporary interest in all areas which are related to:
1)Research and design of mechanical systems, machines and mechanisms;
2)Materials engineering and technologies for manufacturing and processing;
3)Systems of automation and control in the areas of industrial production;
4)Advanced branches of mechanical engineering such as mechatronics, computer engineering and robotics.
- "Applied Mechanics and Materials" publishes only complete volumes on given topics, proceedings and complete special topic volumes. We do not publish stand-alone papers by individual authors.
- Authors retain the right to publish an extended, significantly updated version in another periodical.
- Proceeding Papers of ICMEA 2016 were submitted to EI-compendex, Scopus,and CPCI-S (Web of Science) indexing registration.
- Proceeding Papers of ICMEA 2017 will be submitted to EI-compendex, Scopus,and CPCI-S (Web of Science) indexing registration, by the conference editor.
- Abstracted/Indexed in:
- SCImago Journal & Country Rank (SJR) www.scimagojr.com.
- Inspec (IET, Institution of Engineering Technology) www.theiet.org.
- Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS) www.cas.org.
- Google Scholar scholar.google.com.
- NASA Astrophysics Data System (ADS) http://www.adsabs.harvard.edu/.
- Cambridge Scientific Abstracts (CSA) www.csa.com.
- ProQuest www.proquest.com.
- Ulrichsweb www.proquest.com/products-services/Ulrichsweb.html.
- EBSCO www.ebsco.com.
- CiteSeerX citeseerx.ist.psu.edu.
- Zetoc zetoc.jisc.ac.uk.
- Index Copernicus Journals Master List www.indexcopernicus.com.
- WorldCat (OCLC) www.worldcat.org.
- Publishing Process
- After the registration, ICMEA2017 Committee will give the ID / PW to authors individually. The authors can upload their papers by themselves and confirm easily that "what step is authors papers in".
- 1. Authors can upload their materials easily on Trans Tech Publication site.
(Paper, Copyright Agreement, Author, Keywords and etc.)
- 2. After uploading a paper, Author can look at a glance about their paper’s step.