- Paper Submission Information
- All the paper should be in MS Word file and an identical PDF file according to the following instructions. We would like to ask you that before you register and submit the manuscript, please check your paper one more time to confirm that;
- General paper page is 6 pages. Also it should need to be minimum 5 pages. The paper lesser than 5 pages cannot be accepted and there will be extra charge for the paper which exceeds 5 pages (60 USD/per page). All of authors can choose the Oral presentation or Poster presentation before the conference date.
- ICMEA 2016 adheres to strict review process. Several technical reviewers take charge of reviewing the submitted manuscripts on paper contents and English usage for high quality publication and meet the global standard.
- Applied Mechanics and Materials (ISSN: 1662-7482)
- About :
"Applied Mechanics and Materials" is a peer-reviewed journal which specializes in rapid publication of proceedings of international scientific conferences, workshops and symposia as well as special volumes on topics of contemporary interest in all areas which are related to:
1)Research and design of mechanical systems, machines and mechanisms;
2)Materials engineering and technologies for manufacturing and processing;
3)Systems of automation and control in the areas of industrial production;
4)Advanced branches of mechanical engineering such as mechatronics, computer engineering and robotics.
- "Applied Mechanics and Materials" publishes only complete volumes on given topics, proceedings and complete special topic volumes. We do not publish stand-alone papers by individual authors.
- Authors retain the right to publish an extended, significantly updated version in another periodical.
- Abstracted/Indexed in:
- SCImago Journal & Country Rank (SJR) www.scimagojr.com
- Inspec (IET, Institution of Engineering Technology) www.theiet.org.
- Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS) www.cas.org.
- Google Scholar scholar.google.com.
- NASA Astrophysics Data System (ADS) http://www.adsabs.harvard.edu/.
- Cambridge Scientific Abstracts (CSA) www.csa.com.
- ProQuest www.proquest.com.
- Ulrichsweb www.proquest.com/products-services/Ulrichsweb.html.
- EBSCO www.ebsco.com.
- CiteSeerX citeseerx.ist.psu.edu.
- Zetoc zetoc.jisc.ac.uk.
- Index Copernicus Journals Master List www.indexcopernicus.com.
- WorldCat (OCLC) www.worldcat.org.
- All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
- Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.